Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hard diet day


I know my biggest eating challenge is in social situations.  I love hanging out talking and eating good food.  This past weekend was a little challenging, but I did stay within the points range recommended by WW for me.  However, yesterday, a Monday for crying out loud, was a big challenge!  Mondays are supposed to be the easiest diet days...right???  I really would have rather been at the beach munching on chips and salsa and drinking a margarita!  Somehow, I made it through, and guess what???? Reward on the scales this morning!
Only 2 more lbs to the first weight goal!
I have been doing my transverse abdominal exercises faithfully.  Yesterday, I added in some triceps work, because they desperately need it, and also a little shoulder and chest work with weights. (Biceps and back are getting an excellent workout via Samuel!)
I added in some bridge work for legs.  One day really soon I'm going to get back to running.  I can't tell you which day it's going to be yet though!  I'm starting back with the C25K which I did 5 or 6 years ago when I first started running.  These days there are tons of fun apps to run with as well!

Halloween is the next challenge staring me down.  Oh, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups how I love thee!  Mounds you are also one of my favorites!  I better look up the point value before next week! 

No comments: