Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ok..I did the questionair!

1.MAYBE I SHOULD..get off the computer.
2.I LOVE...coffee..ok seriously...I totally love coffee
3. PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT I'M...in love with my family
4. I DON'T UNDERSTAND... algebra
5. WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING...I like to drink my coffee
6. I LOST...lots of sleep with the time change (why do we need to change time?)
7. LIFE IS FULL OF...experiences
8. MY PAST IS... part of me
9. I GET ANNOYED WHEN...I have to deal with govt officials!!!!
10. PARTIES ARE...fun. I love hosting them and attending parties.(ditto Shelley)
11. I WISH...that life would slow down
12. DOGS...I love my dogs and I couldn't live without them
13. CATS...can stay outside..I"m allergic
14. TOMORROW...is Thursday
15. I HAVE A LOW TOLERANCE FOR...negativity
16. I'M TOTALLY TERRIFIED...of my kids being orphaned
17. I WONDER...all the time!
18. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I...been to a hockey game
19. HIGH SCHOOL WAS...hell
20. WHEN I'M NERVOUS...my hands sweat and I want to run away
21. ONE TIME AT A FAMILY GATHERING...gosh there are so many!..who can say
22. TAKE MY ADVICE ABOUT...enjoying your family to the fullest
23. MAKING MY BED...is something I recently started doing most days
24. I'M ALMOST ALWAYS...sleepy and groggy in the mornings
25. I'M ADDICTED TO...coffee and the computer
26. I WANT SOMEONE TO...clean my house daily and do the laundry!

1 comment:

Mimi/Susan said...

Glad you answered it. Sorry for my contribution to your misery in H.S. Blame it my hormones..and yours! I want your kiddies to skip the crazy hormones!