Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. *Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm afraid this could be very funny! I might have a hard time tagging 7 people, but I"ll try!

1. I have to sleep with the covers over my head with only my nose/face showing.

2. I love to workout!

3. I'm still scared of the dark and say a prayer after I turn out all the downstairs lights and walk upstairs at night!

4. I love to sit and talk with my friends on weekend evenings. I could talk all night!

5. I really love people and would love to have a people oriented job.

6. I have to make lists and sticky notes to remind me about everything.

7. Faith and Family are number 1 for me and everything else pales in comparison.

I tag MimiSusan, Aunt Becky, Lauren, Alison.

No comments: