Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Weekend 6

We had a really nice weekend, but it was cold...brrrr!
The weekend diet was good, but not as good as past weekends. Plus, the whole week was just a little hard. However, I'm back at it!!! I have backed down on the 2lbs a week. That is possible, but I am 5'1" and it is more realistic to shoot for 1.5lbs a week. I have decided that is what I will shoot for from now on. It is especially more realistic considering that these 10 weekends included Halloween and will include Thanksgiving!!! Yeah..who the heck is giving up turkey, dressing, greens, sweet potatoes, cake etc...?!!! Not this chick!

I have been reading up on HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). I think I will give that a try. Maybe 2 HIIT workouts a week and then 2 other regular jogs or walks. Anyway HIIT is supposed to be great for helping lose weight. Apparently you shouldn't do but a few times a week and then only for a month or two and then just do regualar exercise for a month or so before circling back to it.

I do have some picutres coming up of Halloween and our week of field trips. Stay tuned!

No comments: