Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Weekend 7

I just got a little swamped last week with too many homeschool field trips and then Halloween, so I didn't get a chance to post.

Weekend 7 went well. This week though it's been tough for whatever reason. I'm hungry. I will be eating more veggies, and making sure to get in some olive oil or coconut oil and some lean protein. Usually if I eat most of my calories earlier in the day it works much better for me. If I save calories towards the end of the day I end up starving.
There were NO Mounds in the Halloween stash, so I had to settle for Almond Joy. Almost the same except for the dumb nut right in the middle! I do love almonds and nuts, but not in my candy, cookies or cakes! Definetly not in brownies!!!
Do y'all like nuts in your sweets?

No comments: