Friday, September 21, 2007

Where does the time go?

Remember my post about a month ago where I was looking forward to doing all these activities because both children are in school full time now? Well, I'm not sure where the time actually goes, but it seems I have even LESS time than last year. I do get to take Spanish class two mornings a week. It is fun, but it's taking too much time, so after next week I'm going to take a private lesson once a week.
I'm the room mom in Joseph's classroom. I really had no idea I should ask for a salary when I signed up for this! I spend on average 30 minutes a day answering emails and helping parents and teacher with various things. Still..it is really great to be active at the school! I'm also a lunchroom lady at Isabelle's campus, which is just around the corner from Joseph's. Every other Thursday I don an emerald green apron and spend an hour and half helping the cook and the students and cleaning. Very glamorous!
And, that is where all my time goes!

No comments: