Lesha and I have had that problem also...we ound a way to get rid of it that works for us. Run your rag under water to soak it then ring out part of the water. It'll still need to be pretty wet, but not soaking. Then stick it in the microwave for 20 seconds or so. You may have to do it a couple of times, but the smell will come out. Of course be careful when you take the rag out as it will be hot - but the smell will not be there anymore either. Good luck!
I don't have a microwave, but I might try boiling them in a big pot and see what happens.
You don't have a microwave, now how unamerican is that?! smile! Good to hear from you...nice that you are concerned about your hubby feeling at home! Of course he is not just from Oz but from TAZ, another planet alltogether (very cool one that is) The beach looks awesome and so does your garden. I am not sure what you do with mustard greens?
Bring them here..I have a microwave. Nor afraid of being nuked!
Post a Comment