Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Meme

I've seen these on other blogs. Sort of like those questions you email to people. I'm feeling sleepy today so I thought this would be a fun pick me up.
I tag people who love babies to copy and post this on their blogs too!

. Are there any babies in your family or circle of friends? Yes...3 new ones!

2. Are you one of those people who use a high-pitched, sing-song voice when talking to babies and small children? Yes I do!

3. If you were standing in line next to a *very* pregnant stranger at the bank or grocery store, what would you say to her? Nothing..I usually don't talk to strangers, but I would be helpful if need be (such hold door, give a seat or let go to the potty before me)

4. Similarly, what do you say or do near babies in public? I smile at babies! Sometimes wave or talk.

5. When walking through a department store, are you the sort of person who can go by the baby clothes without even a glance or do you have to stop to ooh and ahh? I usually wonder who I could buy something for!

No comments: