Friday, January 25, 2008

Was it a full moon week? or what?

This week has been a bit slow. There was a full moon and maybe that attributed to the general craziness of the week. We had a long weekend and then Tuesday when it was time to go back to school, the children got sick. Thursday I headed over to see a friend for a bit and then off to the dreaded dentist appointment. I've never worried too much about the dentist because I've never had many problems....until I had two children! These teeth of mine decided to get some cavaties after that, and now I need a root canal. Yikes!

Last night I went out with some girlfriends and watched Spirit of the Marathon. It was a great movie! Plus it was great just getting out with the ladies for an evening!

5 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

Hey, I should have had the Kids last night! Like your new blog colors.

Karen said...

Root canals aren't bad, don't worry. I had one done and was worried, but it was really not any worse than having a cavity filled (just a bit more lengthy procedure). Good luck!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty background you have!!!
Rhonda

Mommabelle said...

Glad to hear that about the root canal!
Thanks for the blog compliments!

Anonymous said...

De nada :-)