Friday, October 08, 2010

Countdown Weekend 10 begins!


The first of the 10 weekends begins with a challenge!

We are headed over to some friends house tonight. Thankfully they are some of my crunchy healthy friends! Plus, I already know the menu! A whole wheat pizza, salad (I'm bringing) and fruit for dessert. I'm thinking about 1 slice of pizza, lot's of salad and nibble of fruit! The host family usually doesn't drink wine/beer etc..(health reasons) so that should be easy too!

I've been friends with these ladies for five years now! I can't believe it's been that long! Our kids used to all go to the same school. Two of us have moved on, but we have all remained great friends. We usually get together once a month, but this fall has been super busy!
Side question: Do you like croutons? I don't like them messing up my salad! Yuck! I've had homemade and prepared etc.. I just prefer delectable crunchy veggies! They do taste good by themselves, but it's not a food that tempts me too much.

1 comment:

Mimi/Susan said...

We didn't bring home El Torero left-overs! There weren't any!